The most common call and click we receive are customers looking for a better value on their auto insurance. Doing auto insurance quotes you could say is our bread and butter of our daily activity. Its easy to understand why:
- Everyone needs it
- In Florida, the premiums are relatively expensive
- It is the most commonly advertised insurance product
While some carriers spend more than a billion (with a "b") dollars to tell you they can save you money, there is no way to know unless you shop around. As an independent insurance carrier, while I do not represent every company, I do shop enough carriers to notice a trend to help customers save money. Timing is a big part of saving money on car insurance.
When is the best time to shop auto insurance?
- 1, 3, and 5 years after a negative driving event such as an accident or moving violation (ticket)
- 1, 3, and 5 years after a loss (even a not-at-fault loss)
- At the age of 21, 25, and 65
- After a marriage/divorce
- After an address change
- After a child leaves home
- After retirement
- After purchasing a new vehicle
Don't want to wait? Click here to get started now!